Join The Chamber! We’re here to help you grow!
The Benefits of Membership
Connections & Relevant Programming
Having a strong network can be crucial to any business and professional. We invite you to attend the chamber’s monthly luncheons and professional mixers to meet business professionals interested in building strong relationships. Looking to make a connection? Let us know–we are happy to make introductions.
- Monthly luncheons with relevant, hyper-local, and educational programming
- Quarterly professional mixers, including two joint mixers with surrounding area chambers
- LINK, a speed networking event where you can practice your 60-second pitch and specific ask
- Chamber 101, where you can learn more about your Spring Hill Chamber
- Chamber 2.0, workshops by industry experts with important lessons for your business and professional growth
The Chamber also hosts two annual signature events:
- Experience Spring Hill, The Event, a community event that provides businesses with the opportunity to meet residents and promote their unique services
- The Chamber Gala, a celebration of achievement and fundraiser for the chamber’s upcoming strategic initiatives within the Spring Hill community
Promotion & Public Relations
We understand the importance of getting the word out about your business. Even more, we understand the value of making your marketing and advertising dollars go further. The chamber staff is here to listen to your goals and offer recommendations. Your benefits also include access to the following promotional opportunities.
- Public relations – Ribbon cuttings, open houses, and groundbreaking ceremonies are available to our members to celebrate everything from a new building to a new product to a new mission statement. This service includes official photographs, a promotional video and Facebook LIVE interview, distribution of information to our media partners, and more)
- Long-term promotions – As a member, you will automatically be added to both our community-facing website, ExperienceSpringHill.com, as well as the chamber’s online directory, both of which will provide increased digital exposure, boosting your search engine optimization efforts. Learn more about this at our next Chamber 101.
- Targeted promotions – Sponsorships for programs and signature events (such as the Experience Spring Hill website, event, and new resident mailer; The Chamber Gala; Chamber 2.0; Chamber 101; LINK; Mixers; and Women in Business Luncheon) are available to our members. Each of these sponsorships have their own unique benefits. Therefore, we can help guide you on which one would be best for your business and/or marketing campaign.
- Advertising discounts – As a member, you receive the following discounts with our media partners:
5% Off Advertising
Contact Media Partner Representative: Dave Gould firstname.lastname@example.org
10% Off Advertising
Contact Media Partner Representative: Craig Duncan CDuncan@localiq.com
20% Off Advertising
Contact Media Partner Representative: Delk Kennedy delk@kennedyBroadcasting.com
15% Off Advertising
Contact Media Partner Representative: Maison Felkins email@example.com
30% Off Advertising
Contact Media Partner Representative: Cory Woodroof at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15% Off Advertising
Contact Media Partner Representative: Heather Griffin at email@example.com.
One free 1/4 page ad ($600 value)*
Contact Media Partner Representative: Athena West at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Partner Discounts/Offerings
The following partners offer free or discounted resources to chamber members:
- Ascend Credit Union – With your chamber membership, you are eligible to join the Ascend Federal Credit Union.
- A-Z Office Supplies – Support your local chamber by purchasing things you use everyday. A-Z offers all your office needs with next day delivery and gives 3% back to the chamber on member orders.
- BancCard – BancCard is a trusted partner providing businesses with transaction authorization, processing, and network services for credit and debit cards. As a member, you can receive discounted services with BancCard (wholesale pricing, waived registration fee, and 25% discount off industry standard rates).
- The Drury Group – The Drury Group provides each chamber member with free online human resources (HR) assistance. The free plan includes a custom job builder, an HR self-assessment tool, performance review builder, salary benchmarking, federal poster advisor, health plan compliance calendar, employee cost calculator, in-person interview questions builder, sample job descriptions, and a compliance notice builder.
- Sam’s Club – Chamber members get a basic $45 membership with the new member receiving $45 off their first purchase. Chamber members can also offer this to their employees as a perk.
- Hot Deals – Check your member portal for timely “hot deals” from other members.
Chamber to Chamber Discounts
Through strategic partnerships we are able to offer our members more opportunity for less. Members of the Williamson and Maury County chambers enjoy 10% off of their Spring Hill Chamber membership.
The chamber office receives numerous phone calls everyday from the community and we only refer the services of chamber members.
Our online directory and the business directory on ExperienceSpringHill.com also refers our members digitally.
It is also highly encouraged that our members support other members when seeking services. Our membership portal doubles as an internal referral tool.
Professional Development & Leadership Opportunities
The chamber offers opportunities to highlight and grow your leadership skills through a variety of different committees and programs. This includes our ambassador program, organizational committees, leadership programs/cohorts, and our board of directors.
Other Resources & Information
You can stay connected to all the latest chamber and community information through our weekly and monthly newsletters. The chamber website and ExperienceSpringHill.com also houses events calendars.
Additionally, the chamber has connections with community resources (such as the Small Business Development Center, regional chambers, and more).