by LeShane Greenhill
Repost from Tech Toolbox for Small Businesses, Part 2
Here are nine free or low-cost tech tools that will save small businesses a great deal of time and money. Using technology effectively will help you win against larger competitors!
- Upwork is the largest online workplace where savvy businesses and professional freelancers go to work.
- Yesware puts powerful sales tools inside your inbox, with email tracking, phone dialer, and sales automation.
- Typeform makes collecting and sharing information comfortable and conversational. It’s a web-based platform you can use to create anything from surveys to apps, without needing to write single a line of code.
- Google Drive is a cloud storage service, and like any cloud storage service its main purpose is to expand your ability to store files beyond the limits of your hard drive.
- Hootsuite helps you keep track and manage your many social network channels.
- Slack is a collaboration hub that connects your organization — all the projects and the people — so you can get things done.
- Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes.
- LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with hundreds of millions of members, and growing rapidly.
- Reply.io is an inbound and outbound automation and sales acceleration platform that puts your outreach on autopilot, while maintaining a personal touch.
LeShane Greenhill, Founder Sales Cocktail
SalesCocktail is a digital resource designed for owners and sales professionals in the minority- and women-owned business enterprise (MWBE) community. Founded by LeShane Greenhill, SalesCocktail delivers a steady stream of advice, tools and tips for enabling free and inexpensive technology to accelerate sales, replicate daily tasks and manage your time.
SalesCocktail offers free services including a weekly blog and a monthly, sales and tech webinar. For entrepreneurs ready to invest more time and energy into expanding their sales, we offer a Top Shelf subscription that delivers an ever-expanding bank of sales tools that give minority-, women-, veteran-, and LGBT-owned enterprises a leg up in achieving sales success and business growth.
Learn more about LeShane at Salescocktail.com