by LeShane Greenhill
Repost from Tech Toolbox for Small Businesses, Part 1
At SalesCocktail, one of our primary missions is to connect small businesses with free and low-cost technology that will accelerate sales, replicate daily tasks and help manage time. Here’s a list of eight of my favorite tech tools that I recommend:
- Trello lets you work more collaboratively and get more done. Trello’s boards, lists, and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible and rewarding way
- Calendly is a simple, easy-to-use, yet powerful scheduling software, which aims to save time, accelerate sales, and improve service quality.
- Zapier – Zaps are workflows that connect your apps, so they can work together.
- Google Voice is an Internet-based service that allows you to give everyone one phone number and forward it to multiple phones.
- UberConference gives you an easy, powerful, and pain-free way to schedule and run audio conferences, all without requiring PINs.
- Toggl is a simple online timer with a powerful timesheet calculator.
- MailMunch – Create beautiful lead capture forms to grow your email list.
- MailChimp is a marketing platform for small businesses.
LeShane Greenhill, Founder Sales Cocktail
SalesCocktail is a digital resource designed for owners and sales professionals in the minority- and women-owned business enterprise (MWBE) community. Founded by LeShane Greenhill, SalesCocktail delivers a steady stream of advice, tools and tips for enabling free and inexpensive technology to accelerate sales, replicate daily tasks and manage your time.
SalesCocktail offers free services including a weekly blog and a monthly, sales and tech webinar. For entrepreneurs ready to invest more time and energy into expanding their sales, we offer a Top Shelf subscription that delivers an ever-expanding bank of sales tools that give minority-, women-, veteran-, and LGBT-owned enterprises a leg up in achieving sales success and business growth.
Learn more about LeShane at Salescocktail.com